Article 1: IDENTIFICATION
www.siteflow.com website (“Website”) is edited by SITEFLOW SOLUTION ( “SITEFLOW”), a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €39,192.90 registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 833 858 590 and whose registered office is at46 rue Albert -75013 Paris, France.
Represented by Mr. Louis HAUVETTE, in his capacity as Chairman.
Intra-Community VAT number: FR05833858590
Phone number : 01 84 80 17 40
Contact publication Director :
Name : Louis Hauvette
Address : 46 rue Albert, 75013 Paris
Email : email@example.com
ARTICLE 2: DESIGN AND WEB HOSTING
The Website was designed by Impala Webstudio (22 rue Anatole France - 59491 Villeneuve d’Ascq).
The Website is hosted by Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com/fr/?nc2=h_lg).
What is a cookie ?
When a user consults the Website ("User"), information relating to his/her browsing may be saved in text files called "cookies" placed on the his/her terminal (computer, cell phone or tablet), in accordance with the his/her choices regarding cookies, which the User may modify at any time.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. These cookies are issued by SITEFLOW in order to identify the services and sections visited by the User and, more generally, the User's visiting behavior. This information is used to better personalize the content and banner advertising that appear on the Website. Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or to compile visitor statistics (number of visits and pages viewed).
Which cookies are used on the Website?
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical or “operating" cookies : these cookies are not essential to navigation on the Website, but are used to optimize its operation and provide the User with specific functionalities. They also enable SITEFLOW to adapt the Website presentation to the User’s terminal display preferences. Thus, these cookies ensure a smooth, customized browsing experience. Placing cookies on a terminal is the simplest and fastest way to personalize and improve the User’s experience.
- Audience and statistics cookies : These cookies are used purely for statistical purposes, to measure the Website’s audience, to record the frequency of visits to the Website and the pages visited by the User. This enables SITEFLOW to understand the habits of its visitors and to adapt its Website to best meet their needs. These cookies come from Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Advertising cookies : These cookies are used to offer the User advertisement tailored to his/her interests on the Website but also on other websites. They are mainly used to limit the amount of time the User may see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The relevance of advertising content displayed on the User’s terminal can also be achieved by associating browsing information from the User’s terminal with data provided by the User. The refusal of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of the Website. However, refusing them will not stop advertising on the Website or on the Internet, it will only display advertising which does not consider the User’s interests or preferences. These cookies are mainly third-party cookies and depend on advertising agencies.
- Geolocation cookies : Geolocation is available on the Website. Acceptance of geolocation entails the deposit of a cookie to record the User’s geographical situation.
- Social network sharing cookies : The Website uses trackers to enable social networks to target advertising they display on their platforms.
For more information on the use of personal data in relation to social networks, and since social network cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network website, SITEFLOW invites the User to consult the privacy policies of the third-party social networks concerned :
How to manage cookies?
Except where cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website and the provision of services, the deposit of trackers is subject to the User’s consent.
The User consents to the deposit of cookies, the information of which is communicated to the User in the cookies information banner visible on first connection to the Website by clicking on "accept and close".
This agreement is valid for a maximum of 13 months from the first deposit in the terminal equipment.
The User may refuse the storage of cookies on his/her terminal or browser by following the instructions below :
- By clicking on the "refuse" button in the banner,
- By setting his/her choices in the cookie manager accessible via the "cookie settings" button.
Necessary cookies and trackers cannot be refused as they are necessary to the operation of the Website and the provision of services. Anti-fraud trackers and analytical cookies, which are used solely for audience measurement purposes, are deposited as soon as visitors arrive on the Website, but can be refused in the settings tab.
If the User refuses the deposit of trackers, he/she is informed that his/her browsing and experience on the Website may be impaired.
a. Website access
The equipment (computers, telephones, software, means of telecommunication …) used to access the Website are the sole responsibility of the User, as are telecommunication costs incurred by his/her use.
The User undertakes, each time he/she uses the Website, to behave in a normal and reasonable manner and not to hinder, in any way whatsoever, its proper operation.
In particular, the User undertakes not to :
- Disrupt, slow down, block or alter the normal flow of data exchanged in connection with the use of the Website,
- Accelerate the scrolling speed of the Website’s content in such a way as to modify or alter its operation,
- Commit any other action having an equivalent disruptive effect on the functionality of the Website,
- Access fraudulently, maintain, hinder, or disrupt the Website access systems.
It is the User’s responsibility to inform SITEFLOW as soon as he/she become aware of any "piracy" and in particular of any illicit or non-contractual use of all or part of the Website, whatever the means of distribution used.
Likewise, the User must inform SITEFLOW without delay if he/she become aware of a breach of security, in particular relating to the deliberate communication or misappropriation of identifiers and passwords, so that SITEFLOW can take all appropriate measures without delay to remedy the breach of security.
In the event of a security breach identified by SITEFLOW that could compromise the security of the Website, SITEFLOW may, without prior notice, proceed, temporarily interrupt services in order to remedy the security breach as soon as possible.
b. Website operation warranty and liability
SITEFLOW makes its best efforts to allow access, consultation, and use of the Website in accordance with the rules of Internet use.
However, SITEFLOW cannot guarantee that the Website will be free of anomalies, viruses, errors, or bugs, or that these could be corrected, or that the Website will function without interruption or breakdown, or that it will be compatible with any computer equipment or particular configuration.
The Website will be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure or the occurrence of an event beyond the control of SITEFLOW and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
Maintenance work may be carried out at any time without prior notice to the User.
The User accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet, and in particular its technical performance, response times for consulting, querying, or transferring data and the risks associated with the security of communications.
In this respect, the User acknowledges that :
- Use of the Website is at the User’s own risk, the Website is accessible "as is" and according to its availability,
- Any material downloaded by the User or obtained in any other way while using the Website is done so at the User’s own risk,
- The User is solely responsible for any damage to his/her terminal or any data loss resulting from downloading or consulting the Website,
- It is the User’s responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect his/her own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Website,
- The User is solely responsible for his/her use of the Website,
- The communication of any information deemed confidential is made under the User’s responsibility,
- It is the User’s responsibility to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of his/her equipment enable him/her to consult the Website.
Consequently, and to the extent permitted by law, SITEFLOW shall not be held liable for any type of foreseeable or unforeseeable damage, material or immaterial (including loss of profit or opportunity ...) suffered by the User and arising from the use or total or partial inability to use the Website and/or any of the services offered.
c. Intellectual property
Generally speaking, and without this list being considered exhaustive, the User undertakes to :
- Use and/or download the information appearing on the Website on his/her equipment solely for use that is personal to the User and limited in time,
- Print out downloaded information on paper only on condition that the copies thus made are for personal use only,
- Not to copy and/or reproduce all or part of the Website, in particular on another website or an internal company network,
- Not to reproduce, reuse, summarize, alter, modify, move, extract, replace, store or redistribute, represent or store, directly or indirectly, on any medium whatsoever, by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or part of the information and/or reproductions (illustrations, photos ...) appearing on the Website and/or the name, logo(s), trademark(s) of SITEFLOW.
e. Hypertext links
The Website may contain hypertext links to other websites over which SITEFLOW has no control. Despite SITEFLOW's prior and regular checks, SITEFLOW declines all responsibility for the content that may be found on these websites.
SITEFLOW authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document of its Website that is directly accessible to the public (with the exception of documents that have been transmitted after submission of a form to SITEFLOW), provided that the establishment of such links is not made for commercial or advertising purposes and that SITEFLOW has expressly given its consent to the establishment of such link.
SITEFLOW reserves the right to remove any hypertext link to its Website at any time if it considers that the link does not comply with its editorial policy.
THE INTERPRETATION AND EXECUTION OF THE PRESENT GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS ALL ACTS ARISING THEREFROM OR RESULTING THEREFROM, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY FRENCH LAW, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE PLACE OF DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS, THE PLACE OF PLACING THE ORDER, THE NATIONALITY OF THE USER OR HIS/HER ADDRESS.
ANY DISPUTE ARISING HEREUNDER SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COMPETENT PARIS COURT, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF A THIRD-PARTY CLAIM, MULTIPLE DEFENDANTS, OR INCIDENTAL CLAIM.